In the perspective of developing our Media Solutions department, we are looking for a salesperson responsible for developing the sports market and virtual project market.
- Starting date
- Contract type:
- Full time
- Conducting commercial prospecting,
- Gathering information about prospects,
- Following up with potential clients and making proposals,
- Participating in international trade fairs,
- Presenting the services,
- Preparing commercial offers,
- Securing sales,
- Transferring knowledge, both informational and budgetary, to the project manager,
- Ensuring proper client follow-up and proactive management,
- Ensuring compliance with budgetary lines and deadlines,
- Assessing the conformity of client requests with the budgeted requirements,
- Participating in some client meetings as needed and on relevant topics.
We are looking for
- Someone with strong interpersonal and organizational skills,
- Having an interest in new technologies related to audiovisuals,
- Showing a definite interest in the sports field,
- Proficiency in English (essential) and Dutch,
- An assertive person who can work in a team, take initiatives, and maintain focus during busy periods,
- An autonomous and dynamic profile,
- A person willing to travel (numerous trips will be required),
- Preferably, someone with knowledge of the broadcast domain, sports, services, and workflows.
- A mission in a cutting-edge media environment,
- The opportunity to evolve within a dynamic and agile team,
- Salary and benefits corresponding to the function's standards and your experience,
- Continuous training related to the function and the department's development strategy.
Want to join our teams?