Date of creation: 17/04/2023.
Date of last modification: 17/04/2023.
We are committed to respecting the privacy of the individuals whose personal data we process and to treating such data in the strictest confidence and in accordance with applicable law, including :
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
- The Belgian law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Should you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
1. Who is responsible for processing your data?
DREAMWALL SA (hereinafter "DREAMWALL" or "We") is the controller of your personal data.
Rue Destrée 52
We have designated a Privacy Officer as a single point of contact within our organisation: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What data do we collect?
The personal data we have at our disposal are those that You will have transmitted to us for the purposes listed in point 3.
These include the following categories of data:
- Data relating to your identity: title, surname, first name, address, date of birth;
- Contact data: address, telephone number, email address;
3. Why do we collect Your data?
We process Your Data for various purposes. For each processing, only Data relevant to the purpose in question is processed.
We therefore collect and process Your Data for the following purposes:
- Managing our relationship with you.
- Promotion of our offers and services through our website, newsletters, etc.;
- Evaluating the effectiveness and user-friendliness of our website and improving it.
4. How do we justify the collection of Your data?
The legal bases for processing are as follows:
- Our legitimate interest: in particular to ensure the proper functioning of Our website, to respond to your requests.
- Your consent: in particular in relation to cookies on Our website and when you subscribe to a DREAMWALL promotional service (for example by subscribing to Our Newsletters).
5. What are Your rights ?
We wish to inform You that, in the context of the processing of your Data, You have the right:
- To obtain confirmation that We are processing Your Data and to request a copy of that Data at any time and free of charge. We may ask You for proof of identification before granting Your request.
- To request that We update Your Data or correct Data that You consider to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- To request that we delete Your Data or restrict the way in which We use it if You consider
- that there is no or no longer any lawful basis for processing it.
- To withdraw Your consent to the processing of Your Data (to the extent that the processing is based on Your consent).
- To receive a copy of the Data You have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable format and to pass that Data on to another party (another data controller, to the extent that the processing is based on consent or contract).
- To object to the processing of Your Data for which we use legitimate interest as a legal basis. In such cases, we will stop processing unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for doing so.
6. How long do we keep your data?
We keep your Data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it is collected. The retention periods may vary from one processing operation to another, depending on the purpose and the legal basis for the retention periods.
7. Security of Your Data
We do everything in our power to protect Your Data in the best possible way. These measures include informing staff of their confidentiality obligations as well as technical security measures (protection of their CRM, etc.).
8. Are Your Data shared with third parties?
Our staff members have access to Your Data on a strictly "need to know" basis and for the purposes described above. In addition, they are subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality. Third party companies are required to handle certain Data during technical services necessary for the proper execution of Our services and activities. These manipulations are always carried out, in our name and on Our behalf, on the basis of contracts ensuring the security of the data.
We may therefore transfer Your Data when necessary to :
- External IT companies required to ensure the correct functioning and updating of Our website or servers;
- Providers of technical services, hosting and/or legal advice.
In addition, We will not disclose Your Data or transfer it to third parties unless such transfer is required by a competent judicial or administrative authority.
9. Are your Data transferred outside the European Union?
We will transfer Your Data to a country outside the European Union only where that country provides a level of protection equivalent to that which You may enjoy in Your country of residence or to the extent permitted by applicable law, for example by ensuring the protection of Data through appropriate contractual arrangements.
In addition, We will inform you of any changes in content via Our website and other frequent communication channels.
11. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of those websites and we encourage you to read the data collection practices of those websites.
12. Contact us and the Data Protection Authority
If You wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, report a problem with our applications, require specific assistance or wish to send a comment, please contact us by the means set out below:
- By e-mail: email@example.com.
- By post: Rue Destrée 52, 6001 Charleroi.
- By phone : +32 (0)71/600.160.
Please do not hesitate to contact Us if You consider that We are not treating Your Data with the care that You expect.
You can also contact the Data Protection Authority directly and/or lodge a complaint:
- Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels
- +32 (0)2 274 48 00.